Social innovators and universities have untapped opportunities to use their knowledge, experience and resources to create impact in a direct and meaningful way. The SIKE project is creating opportunities for knowledge exchange to take place through a series of Connection events.
Our first Knowledge Exchange Connection event will bring together academics and practitioners working in the areas of the Circular Economy.
How can we best support the work being carried out to keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, and recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of their use?
Join this vibrant discussion and
- Find a collaborator, advocates, or research partner
- Gain input from researchers
- Create opportunities to deepen impact
- Strengthen your credibility and your ask
In 2 ½ hours you will
- Connect with academics and practitioners working within the Circular Economy
- Discuss the challenges faced within the sector
- Identify the next practical steps you’ll take to increase your impact
Book your place now here.
Date: Thursday 8th October 2020
Time: 13:00 – 15:00
Place: Online and Covid-free!